Dear Easter Bunny,
Thank you and your helpers for all that you do! Since I was a little girl, your operation has grown into something that could rival Christmas morning! It’s enthusiastic and impressive to say the least, but I don’t think our little girl needs all the bells and whistles this year.
My daughter is a 19th month old toddler this Easter and I would like to request up to six items for her Easter Basket that are simple, sweet and more useful than not!
- A pair of Re-Play No-Spill Sippy Cups – Much needed to stay hydrated, and in bright spring colors!
- Llama Llama Easter Egg – A book by Anna Dewdney.
- 12 pairs of CozyWay Non-Slip Toddler Socks – Much needed, and in light, happy colors!
- Annie’s Homegrown Friends Bunny Grahams – Instead of candy I decided to get her something to munch on that’s a little more on the healthy side.
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Fruit Snacks – Instead of candy I decided to get her something to munch on that’s a little more on the healthy side.
- Skip Hop Llama Snack Cup – to put all those yummy snacks inside
Thank you for taking a look!