Happy New Year Friends! I wish you all the best and sincerely hope all your hopes and dreams for 2023 will come to fruition. These last few years have been rocky, to say the least, but its a time for fresh starts and new beginnings, so let’s make the most of it!
I believe in making resolutions; they give you the focus to complete certain tasks. Resolutions can be made any time of the year, and should be in some cases, but it’s traditional to make them for the fresh start of a new year and it’s all in good fun!
I’ve set 12 resolutions for 2023, check them out!
- Expand my garden.
- Go greener.
- Organize the whole house.
- Play and complete 12 video games.
- Read and complete 12 books.
- Re-carpet the living room.
- Re-floor the main areas of the house.
- Resist gossip.
- Send anniversary and birthday cards out on time.
- Set aside 1 hour a day to work on my dreams.
- Set aside times of the day for intentional screen-time.
- Take Zoey to Disneyland.