Happy New Year Friends! I wish you all the best and sincerely hope all your hopes and dreams for 2022 will come to fruition. These last few years have been rocky, to say the least, but its a time for fresh starts and new beginnings, so let’s make the most of it!
I believe in making resolutions; they give you the focus to complete certain tasks. Resolutions can be made any time of the year, and should be in some cases, but it’s traditional to make them for the fresh start of a new year and it’s all in good fun!
I’ve set 22 resolutions for 2022, check them out!
- Buy a sketchbook & fill it.
- Celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary.
- Celebrate Zoey’s 3rd birthday.
- Expand our kitchen garden.
- Finish my tattoo half-sleeve.
- Finish the Spanish lessons in Duolingo.
- Meditate 5 times a week (or more).
- Paint 3 Bob Ross paintings.
- Pay off my Navient loan.
- Plant 3 fruit bearing trees.
- Play & complete 22 video games.
- Practice yoga 5 times a week (or more).
- Reach my earnings goal by December.
- Reach my goal weight.
- Read & complete 22 books.
- Refurbish the play car & give it to Zoey.
- Refurbish the playhouse & give it to Zoey.
- Research & create a haircare regimen for myself.
- Research & create a nail care regimen for myself.
- Research & create a skin care regimen for myself.
- Take Zoey to Disneyland.
- Watch & complete 22 movies I’ve never seen.
I’m going to do my best to fulfill each and every one of them so if you’re looking for ideas, inspiration or just to follow along in some good fun follow me here and on my instagram for updates!