Welcome back friends! Who wants some warm and comforting hot cocoa on a cold winter morning or evening? Maybe with some homemade marshmallows and a good book or movie? I know I do, so let’s make some mix!
HOT COCOA MIX
- 3/4 cup of natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups of dry nonfat or whole milk powder
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Whisk together the cocoa powder, milk powder, powdered sugar and salt in a large bowl, then add the white chocolate chips and stir again to evenly distribute them.
- Add the mixture to a food processor and pulse until everything is finely ground and smooth.
- This dry cocoa mix can be store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- To make hot cocoa, put 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix in a mug and stir in 1 cup of hot milk (whichever milk you prefer).
- Top with whipped cream or miniature marshmallows, if desired and enjoy!