During these Summer months, and even into Fall, we get some pretty warm and sometimes uncomfortably hot days. To cool Zoey off and soothe her teething gums, I thought it would be fun and refreshing to make some frozen treats using the food she already eats and candy molds!
- Candy mold of your choice (I used Mickey and Minnie)
- Baby food
- Yogurt (optional)
- Wash and dry the candy mold.
- Choose the flavor of baby food and/or yogurt you would like to freeze and spoon it into the candy molds until it’s even with the top of the mold. I wiped the top of my mold down to make it look better, but you do not need to do this.
- Place the mold in the freezer for an hour or more until the contents are frozen.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and pop out one or two frozen treats at a time for baby to enjoy!