Welcome back friends! With the release of Hogwarts Legacy, I am in a Harry Potter kind of mood, and craving some Harry Potter food!
Wowee, Butterbeer is sweet! It best enjoyed with something salty to counteract just how sweet it is! Another way to counteract the sweetness is to leave the whipped cream plain, no added sugar or sweetener, just the whipped cream. If you mix the whipped cream and the butterbeer it creates a perfectly balanced bite! Not too sweet!
Let’s make some!
- 1⁄2 cup of butterscotch syrup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon of butter, melted
- 1 cup of cream soda
- Heavy whipping cream
- Measure and pour the butterscotch syrup into a bowl.
- Add the melted butter to the butterscotch syrup and whisk gently until combined.
- Measure and pour the cream soda into the butter, butterscotch mixture and whisk gently again until combined, then set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Pour the butterbeer into mugs of your choosing, leaving room for the whipped cream topping.
- Top the butterbeer with a few dollops of whipped cream and enjoy!